المسلم أخو المسلم لا يظلمه ولا يسلمه، من كان في حاجة أخيه كان الله في حاجته، ومن فرج عن مسلم كربة فرج الله عنه بها كربة من كرب يوم القيامة، ومن ستر مسلماً ستره الله يوم القيامة.

العودة   نفساني > ملتقيات التجارب الشخصية والأبحاث > ملتقى أصحاب الرهاب

ملتقى أصحاب الرهاب هل تعاني من الرهاب ...؟ لست وحدك في ذلك!...

الاخوه الافاضل الهجام والبقيه استفسار لاهنتم

اشعر بسخونه شديده بالجسم وفروة الرأس والحراره طبيعيه وشعرت فيه بعد شهر تقريبا من استخدام بريستيك مع اني اخذ نصف حبه لوكستانيل معاه وعند استخدام الريمرون بالليل للنوم ، تخف

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 17-12-2022, 09:13 PM   #1
بدون مجامله
عضـو مُـبـدع

الصورة الرمزية بدون مجامله
بدون مجامله غير متواجد حالياً

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
 رقم العضوية : 62331
 تاريخ التسجيل :  06 2022
 أخر زيارة : 01-05-2024 (06:51 AM)
 المشاركات : 387 [ + ]
 التقييم :  10
لوني المفضل : Cadetblue
الاخوه الافاضل الهجام والبقيه استفسار لاهنتم

اشعر بسخونه شديده بالجسم وفروة الرأس والحراره طبيعيه وشعرت فيه بعد شهر تقريبا من استخدام بريستيك مع اني اخذ نصف حبه لوكستانيل معاه وعند استخدام الريمرون بالليل للنوم ، تخف او تذهب السخونه ازعجتني واتعبتني السخونه ماالعمل في الحاله ، علما ان اطرافي ثلج اليدين والقدمين
المصدر: نفساني

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة بدون مجامله ; 17-12-2022 الساعة 09:17 PM

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 18-12-2022, 07:19 AM   #2
الهجام
عـضو أسـاسـي

الصورة الرمزية الهجام
الهجام غير متواجد حالياً

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
 رقم العضوية : 61286
 تاريخ التسجيل :  10 2020
 أخر زيارة : 28-05-2024 (07:33 PM)
 المشاركات : 1,392 [ + ]
 الجنس ~
Male

أسأل الله لك الشفاء والعافية أخي الكريم ، بحسب ما قرأت فهناك أدوية تؤثر على تنظيم درجة حرارة الجسم منها مضادات الذهان ومضادات الاكتئاب SNRI ومن هذه المجموعة بريستيك ، وأنقل لك مقطع من أحد المواقع الأجنبية بخصوص هذا الشأن :

Antipsychotic and SNRI (serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor) medications are known for affecting body temperature regulation and heat sensitivity, especially when the dose is on the higher side; however, this is a side effect that is not often discussed with individuals when being prescribed. I only found out about this side effect during my own research recently, and I discovered that a high body temperature during hot weather can lead to a very serious condition. Antipsychotic and SNRI medications affect the way the body is able to regulate its temperature, which can become a health hazard in hot and humid weather. Individuals on these medications do have the possibility of developing hyperthermia (a dangerously high rise in body temperature) when exposed to excessive heat. Temperatures that may feel comfortable for others may be increasingly uncomfortable for those on any of these medications, and extended self-care is a must.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 19-12-2022, 02:47 AM   #3
بدون مجامله
عضـو مُـبـدع

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]

هل يوجد حل اخي الهجام انا حاليا مستمر على بريستيك وهو تحت التجربه امكن يفيدني وارتاح معاه لكن سخونة الجسم متعبه ومربكه

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 19-12-2022, 07:09 AM   #4
الهجام
عـضو أسـاسـي

الصورة الرمزية الهجام
الهجام غير متواجد حالياً

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
 رقم العضوية : 61286
 تاريخ التسجيل :  10 2020
 أخر زيارة : 28-05-2024 (07:33 PM)
 المشاركات : 1,392 [ + ]
 الجنس ~
Male

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة بدون مجامله مشاهدة المشاركة
هل يوجد حل اخي الهجام انا حاليا مستمر على بريستيك وهو تحت التجربه امكن يفيدني وارتاح معاه لكن سخونة الجسم متعبه ومربكه
الحل الوحيد الذي أعرفه أخي الكريم هو التعايش مع هذا العرض الجانبي ، عن نفسي أخذت دواء كان يسبب لي التعرق الشديد حتى عندما أخرج في الشتاء كان يسبب لي عرق ظهر حتى في شدة البرد وكذا العرق الليلي فأستيقظ من النوم وقد ابتلت الوسادة بعرق غزير جداً كأنك سكبت عليها ماء واستمر هذا العرض طوال فترة أخذي للدواء ، وحتى فيما قرأت عند البحث كان الحل هو التعايش باستخدام المناشف المبللة والمراوح الصغيرة عند الخروج واختيار الملابس الفاتحة لأنها لا تمتص الحرارة مثل الملابس الداكنة ، وسأنقل لك باقي المقال السابق لتقرأ عن الحلول باستفاضة :

If you are on any of these medications and are experiencing discomfort — or are feeling downright ill in hot climates — you are absolutly not “crazy,” and you are definitly not alone. You are having a physical reaction to your medication(s) that can be disruptive during your summer activities. However, there are some things that you can do to ensure your safety during your summer activities and increase your enjoyment of the season.

First off, let those who are close to you know that struggling with your body temperature is a common side effect of your medication(s). Explain how being out in hot temperatures can lead to hyperthermia when you have this condition, and that you may need to make some adjustments to your activities. Letting those around you know that this is a health hazard for you may increase your support and diminish any shame you may be feeling related to your high body temperature because of your psychiatric medication. Shame related to psychiatric medication is a common phenomenon, but the more we share our experiences with others, the more we can create connection and understanding.

Something you can do if participating in outdoor activities during elevated temperatures is ensure that you bring cooling towels with you I personally love wearing these around my neck as they last for hours on end! I also sometimes drape them over my head if I am feeling particularly run down from the heat. On a side note, I recently went to Disney World — before the COVID-19 pandemic began — and wore a cooling towel around all day long to help me with my sensitivity to heat. It was surprisingly effective! The good thing is that cooling towels are fairly cheap now, and you can buy packs of them on Amazon. Here is one good option.

Other ways to ensure you are looking after yourself are making sure that you are drinking enough water, limiting outdoor time or making sure that you have breaks during the day. Carrying around something to fan yourself, or even a mini fan with a spray bottle can help as well. Also, try to wear light clothes that you feel most comfortable in, preferably in lighter colors, as darker colors tend to absorb heat. If you don’t have access to air conditioning in your home, try to make sure that you have fans blowing on you, or a mini-air conditioner or swamp cooler. We are lucky to live in a time where all of these are fairly accessible and have relatively low-cost options.

One thing that helps me when I am feeling dangerously hot is rubbing aloe vera gel onto my skin and sitting in front of a fan or cooler. You will be surprised how quickly this helps you to cool off!

There are so many possible side effects when it comes to taking antipsychotics and SNRIs, which can add to the stress of taking psychiatric medication. Struggling with my body temperature has been one of the most uncomfortable side effects I have experienced from my medications, but there are ways to help you enjoy your summer activities to the best of your ability. Connecting with others and increasing your self-care are some of the best ways to ensure that you look after your body and your comfort.

But the most important thing to remember is that you are experiencing a very real, physical reaction to the heat because of your psychiatric medication, and that there is nothing wrong with you. Be kind to yourself.

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة الهجام ; 19-12-2022 الساعة 07:10 AM

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 21-12-2022, 01:19 AM   #5
بدون مجامله
عضـو مُـبـدع

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة الهجام مشاهدة المشاركة
الحل الوحيد الذي أعرفه أخي الكريم هو التعايش مع هذا العرض الجانبي ، عن نفسي أخذت دواء كان يسبب لي التعرق الشديد حتى عندما أخرج في الشتاء كان يسبب لي عرق ظهر حتى في شدة البرد وكذا العرق الليلي فأستيقظ من النوم وقد ابتلت الوسادة بعرق غزير جداً كأنك سكبت عليها ماء واستمر هذا العرض طوال فترة أخذي للدواء ، وحتى فيما قرأت عند البحث كان الحل هو التعايش باستخدام المناشف المبللة والمراوح الصغيرة عند الخروج واختيار الملابس الفاتحة لأنها لا تمتص الحرارة مثل الملابس الداكنة ، وسأنقل لك باقي المقال السابق لتقرأ عن الحلول باستفاضة :

If you are on any of these medications and are experiencing discomfort — or are feeling downright ill in hot climates — you are absolutly not “crazy,” and you are definitly not alone. You are having a physical reaction to your medication(s) that can be disruptive during your summer activities. However, there are some things that you can do to ensure your safety during your summer activities and increase your enjoyment of the season.

First off, let those who are close to you know that struggling with your body temperature is a common side effect of your medication(s). Explain how being out in hot temperatures can lead to hyperthermia when you have this condition, and that you may need to make some adjustments to your activities. Letting those around you know that this is a health hazard for you may increase your support and diminish any shame you may be feeling related to your high body temperature because of your psychiatric medication. Shame related to psychiatric medication is a common phenomenon, but the more we share our experiences with others, the more we can create connection and understanding.

Something you can do if participating in outdoor activities during elevated temperatures is ensure that you bring cooling towels with you I personally love wearing these around my neck as they last for hours on end! I also sometimes drape them over my head if I am feeling particularly run down from the heat. On a side note, I recently went to Disney World — before the COVID-19 pandemic began — and wore a cooling towel around all day long to help me with my sensitivity to heat. It was surprisingly effective! The good thing is that cooling towels are fairly cheap now, and you can buy packs of them on Amazon. Here is one good option.

Other ways to ensure you are looking after yourself are making sure that you are drinking enough water, limiting outdoor time or making sure that you have breaks during the day. Carrying around something to fan yourself, or even a mini fan with a spray bottle can help as well. Also, try to wear light clothes that you feel most comfortable in, preferably in lighter colors, as darker colors tend to absorb heat. If you don’t have access to air conditioning in your home, try to make sure that you have fans blowing on you, or a mini-air conditioner or swamp cooler. We are lucky to live in a time where all of these are fairly accessible and have relatively low-cost options.

One thing that helps me when I am feeling dangerously hot is rubbing aloe vera gel onto my skin and sitting in front of a fan or cooler. You will be surprised how quickly this helps you to cool off!

There are so many possible side effects when it comes to taking antipsychotics and SNRIs, which can add to the stress of taking psychiatric medication. Struggling with my body temperature has been one of the most uncomfortable side effects I have experienced from my medications, but there are ways to help you enjoy your summer activities to the best of your ability. Connecting with others and increasing your self-care are some of the best ways to ensure that you look after your body and your comfort.

But the most important thing to remember is that you are experiencing a very real, physical reaction to the heat because of your psychiatric medication, and that there is nothing wrong with you. Be kind to yourself.
صدقت اخي الهجام كنت استخدم سيبراليكس لسنوات طويله وكان يسبب لي تعرق شديد لدرجة ان الفانيله الداخليه كانك صابب عليها مويه وكنت اثناء النوم اقوم فجأه وأجد غولة الفانيله اي مقدمة الفانيله مبلله من العرق واذا خرجت بالسياره بالصيف وتوني ماكل السيبراليكس يزيد التعرق عندي لكن ليس بالصوره التي حصلت لك اقل طبعاً ، والله المستعان

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 21-12-2022, 02:33 PM   #6
طويرق
عضو نشط

الصورة الرمزية طويرق
طويرق غير متواجد حالياً

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
 رقم العضوية : 51701
 تاريخ التسجيل :  08 2015
 أخر زيارة : 25-04-2024 (05:24 PM)
 المشاركات : 136 [ + ]

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة الهجام مشاهدة المشاركة

اخي الهجام مررت بنفس تجربتك التعرف الليلي اقوم كاني طالع من مسبح
وبحثت عن السبب والحلول ولم اجد حل حتى تعايشت معه وختفى التعرق الليلي مني الحمدلله
واعقد انه من العلاجات النفسيه هذي الاعراض والله اعلم

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 21-12-2022, 02:44 PM   #7
طويرق
عضو نشط

الصورة الرمزية طويرق
طويرق غير متواجد حالياً

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
 رقم العضوية : 51701
 تاريخ التسجيل :  08 2015
 أخر زيارة : 25-04-2024 (05:24 PM)
 المشاركات : 136 [ + ]

اخي بدون مجامله
عسى الله ان يشفيك ويعافيك ويكتب اجرك
مثل ما قال اخونا الهجام مالك الا انك تتعايش مع هذي الاعراض
يمكن سببها العلاج وباذن لله مع الايام تختفي

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 22-12-2022, 09:48 PM   #8
بدون مجامله
عضـو مُـبـدع

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة طويرق مشاهدة المشاركة
اخي بدون مجامله
عسى الله ان يشفيك ويعافيك ويكتب اجرك
مثل ما قال اخونا الهجام مالك الا انك تتعايش مع هذي الاعراض
يمكن سببها العلاج وباذن لله مع الايام تختفي
جزاك الله خير اخي طارق انا اشتكي من سخونة الجسم وليس التعرق ،، التعرق كان بالسابق مع دواء سيبراليكس وتعايشت معاه سنوات طوال الان سخونه بالجسم بسبب دواء بريستيك

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 09:17 AM