المسلم أخو المسلم لا يظلمه ولا يسلمه، من كان في حاجة أخيه كان الله في حاجته، ومن فرج عن مسلم كربة فرج الله عنه بها كربة من كرب يوم القيامة، ومن ستر مسلماً ستره الله يوم القيامة.

العودة   نفساني > ملتقيات التجارب الشخصية والأبحاث > ملتقى المقالات النفسية والأبحاث

ملتقى المقالات النفسية والأبحاث المقالات وخلاصة الكتب النفسية والإجتماعية

Creative Reading, Creative Writing, Creative Teaching

Hello Teachers Now a days we come across many techniques of teaching. Especially when it comes to the teaching of English in the Indian context it becomes more meaningful to

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 11-05-2010, 08:40 PM   #1
ورّاق
عضو موقوف

الصورة الرمزية ورّاق
ورّاق غير متواجد حالياً

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
 رقم العضوية : 29039
 تاريخ التسجيل :  10 2009
 أخر زيارة : 18-03-2011 (11:22 PM)
 المشاركات : 205 [ + ]
 التقييم :  10
لوني المفضل : Cadetblue
Creative Reading, Creative Writing, Creative Teaching

Hello Teachers
Now a days we come across many techniques of teaching. Especially when it comes to the Teaching of English in the Indian context it becomes more meaningful to address the issue from multiple point of view. What I have decided to say on may appear uncommon in the begining but which I consider very important for the teachers of English is Creative Reading, Creative Writing, Creative Teaching
Creative reading is individual gift and as teachers of English we must inculcate the habit of Creative reading among our students. I think this method if used carefully benefits students a lot. I use to make my students read short poems loudly and after that I ask them to describe the situation in the poem in their own way. Believe me I found very interesting results. Students use their imagination (in whatever the capacity they have) to describe the same situation- natural scene, event and diologue, etc. (as the case may be) as they see it through their mind's eye. I often ask them to do the same in different ways for differents poems. Sometimes I give them short stories and give them hints on how to read the story using their creativity
Thus students get into the habit of writing on the basis of their reading. Once they are familiar with using their creativity for Reading, we can give them diffrernt situations which they come across in life. This can be well compared with reflective essay Writing, but what sets it apart from traditional essay writing is the unrestricted use of creativity. Creative writing makes students explore specific words for de......ion and very safely they can be referred to dictionary for the purpose, in turn making them friendly with a dictionary. They also learn many new words in the process
By Creative Teaching I mean the use of creativ ways to encourage slow/reluctant learners. The best way to teach creatively is to make lessons more and more simplified. For that helps slow/reluctant lerners to grasp the lesson without much efforts. As teachers we have plenty of resources available for making lessons simple. It does not mean that we should overlook fast learners and their needs. By paying special attention to fast learners we can boost their confidence and thus they are encouraged to do even better. I am sharing my experience with you to get your suggestions, for I will be able to make improvements in my Teaching ways.
All the Best..!
Kumar Wani

المصدر: نفساني

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-06-2010, 03:44 PM   #2
ما تصرخي
عضو

الصورة الرمزية ما تصرخي
ما تصرخي غير متواجد حالياً

بيانات اضافيه [ + ]
 رقم العضوية : 30596
 تاريخ التسجيل :  05 2010
 أخر زيارة : 19-06-2010 (12:24 AM)
 المشاركات : 10 [ + ]
 التقييم :  10
لوني المفضل : Cadetblue

thank u
good one
:)

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML متاحة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 03:48 AM